Autobiography Of Cricketers (Sachin Tendulkar And Ms Dhoni)
India is a land where great Autobiography of Cricketers have born such as Rahul Dravid, Ms Dhoni and Tendulkar etc. But here I am write about Tendulkar. Sachin was born in Bombay into a Rajapur Sara swat Brahmin family on 24 April 1973. From quite a early age, he had an effect on cricket, showing a wonderful talent. By the age of 15, he had made his debut in first class. He made his test debut, aged just 16, against Pakistan.
Since before his debut at an early age in 1992, Sachin Tendulkar has played a key role in Indian test cricket. A high achiever of cricket who lived up to his early promise. In the history of cricket, he is one of the most awarded players. After his retirement from the game in 2013, the youngest person to win this award was awarded Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award. Tendulkar is one of the popular Cricketers biography.
One Of the best autobiography of cricketers is Tendulkar is the only player who score more than 30,000 runs in international cricket. A total of 34,357 runs were scored in 664 international cricket matches. He is also the only player to score a hundred international hundred and the first player to score a double hundred in limited overs cricket.
In the autobiography of cricketers Sachin Tendulkar he was the first pro player to play in the county. It was a key moment for Yorkshire CC. Unfortunately, it was not an unfailing success, as its dominant form deserted it.
He was also the first player who make 10,000 runs in limited overs cricket. At the beginning of 2013, he had acquired a record 18,000 ODI runs, giving him more than 34,000 runs at the international level – a record that could hold for such a long time.
In India, Sachin Tendulkar is amongst the most iconic people in the country. He receives a great deal of gratitude and awareness. He is admired not only for his cricket but also for his image of being a good son of India. He has a modest approach to life, a quiet family man, and he’s still visiting Indian temples. so this one of the Short Biography of Sachin Tendulkar, also teach basics of cricket and one of the famous autobiography of cricketers.
Biography of MS Dhoni
In The autobiography of cricketers Ms Dhoni start with Birth , height and Education. The born of Ms Dhoni was in July 7, 1981, in Ranchi, Bihar in the Hindu family, Pan Singh and Devki Devi. His parental village is situated in the block of Lamgara in Almora, Uttarakhand. His father, Pan Singh, moved from Uttarakhand to Ranchi and worked as a junior manager in MECON. Dhoni has a sister and a brother—Jayanti Gupta and Narendra Singh Dhoni (Brother).
The height Of Ms Dhoni is 175 cm which is 1.75m and 5’fet 9” inch’s. Dhoni completing his schooling at DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Ranchi, Jharkhand. He found success in a variety of sports such as badminton, soccer and cricket. He played as a goalkeeper for his football team and played cricket for a club team.
Records And Achievements In Test Cricket
- India captured the Test cricket rankings for the first time in 2009 under Dhoni’s Captaincy.
- Dhoni is the first Indian batsman to cross 4,000 test runs.
- Dhoni is the most effective Indian Test captain with 27 Test wins after Sourav Ganguly’s 21 win record.
- His first century against Pakistan in Faisalabad (148) is the fastest century scored by an Indian wicket-holder and the fourth total.
- He’s got the record to play the most T20I innings before he scored a fifty.
- The first team to reach 1000 runs in the T20Is without ever having scored half a century in his career.
- Holds the record for playing the most matches in T20I history as a captain who also acted as a wicket keeper.
- Holds the record for the most dismissals in the T20Is. so this is the another one autobiography of cricketers.