In the biography Of Virat Kohli. His born was on 5 November in a Punjabi family and established in Delhi, Uttam Nagar. His father Late Shri Prem Kohli was a criminal lawyer and Mrs Saroj Kohli’s mother is a housewife. From the beginning, Cricket was in his blood, he used to pick the bat and swing it at the age of 3, asking his father to bowl to him.
Kohli has an elder brother named Vikas and an elder sister named Bhavna. In Bharti Public School, Kohli was educated. When Virat Kohli was 9 years old, on the advice of the neighbors such was the talent, he was brought to the West Delhi Academy to learn cricket. This is one of the great talent in this biography of Virat kohli.
We learn more in the biography of Virat Kohli. He is the world’s most famous cricketer and well-established batsmen, as well as the Indian cricket team captain, the desire for scoring runs for a player like him never ends. But do you know Virat Kohli’s history, his education, how he began his cricket career, his girlfriends and his victories.
Biography Of Virat Kohli- The Polly umrigar Trophy Capitan
Biography of Virat Kohli also tells about the Polly umrigar Trophy Capitan. He got a chance to play for Delhi under-15 in Dec.2002-03. He scored 172 runs at an average of 34.40 in that series . He later became the Polly Umrigar Trophy captain in 2003-04, scoring 390 runs in 5 innings at an average of 78, which included 2 centuries and 2 half centuries. He was chosen for the under-17 team later in 2004, where he scored 470 runs with an average of 117.50, with 2 centuries on his name.
Virat kohli – International career
He replace injured Yuvraj Singh in 2009 CT and scored 79 while safely chasing 130 in India and awarded him as first Man of the Match.
He scored 107 out of 111 balls partnering with Gautama Gambhir of 224 run for the third wicket in 2009 only during 7 match home series against Australia, which allowed India to close the series between 3-1.sothat was the achievement in the biography of Virat Kohli.
Batting Status :
- TEST :In 82 matches, 139 innings with 26 centuries and 22 half centuries, he scored 7066 runs, hitting two centuries 7 times.
- ODI :In 239 matches, 230 innings with 43 centuries and 54 half centuries, he had scored 11520 runs.
- T20I: In 72 matches, 67 innings with 22 half centuries, he has scored 2450 runs. so , this was the batting status in the biography of Virat Kohli
While it was not enough to recognize his achievement as the cricket has performed at par and his desire to attain more is “Untouchable,” even we have included some that can be counted as the key ones.
- He was also the first Indian in the World Cup to score a century (2011).
- By the age of 22, he became the third Indian to score two double centuries (which includes the “Sachin Tendulkar” and “Suresh Raina” legends).
- He was the strongest batsman in ODI cricket, scoring 1000,3000,4000 and 5000 runs.
- In just 205 innings, he scored the fastest 10,000 runs.
- He is the fastest player in international cricket at 19,000 runs.
- He shares with Don Bradman, Graeme Smith and Michael Clarke the record of four double hundreds. so that was the great success in the Virat biography.